• Think you’ve been scammed by a student loan debt relief company? Let The U.S. Department of Education know by reporting suspicious activity to the Federal Student Aid Feedback System. https://feedback.studentaid.ed.gov/
• You don’t have to pay someone to help you with your student loans. The U.S. Department of Education can help you for FREE. Find out how: http://1.usa.gov/1Rx5ES0
• CAUTION: Watch out for ads offering to help you with your student loans. Some companies charge as much as $999 at start-up or $39/month for services that the U.S. Department of Education and its loan servicers offer for FREE! Contact your loan servicer for FREE help: http://1.usa.gov/1Rx5ES0
• BEWARE of online ads promising student loan forgiveness. These are the official student loan forgiveness programs offered by The U.S. Department of Education: http://1.usa.gov/1S3deWK
You can apply for FREE if you qualify!
• If you’ve been tempted to click on an “Obama Loan Forgiveness” ad, you need to read this: http://ow.ly/55fC307EQvW
• Think you’ve been scammed by a student loan debt relief company? Let @usedgov and @FAFSA know at https://feedback.studentaid.ed.gov/.
• Why pay for #StudentLoan help when you can get it for FREE? http://1.usa.gov/1Rx5ES0 #highered
• CAUTION: Some companies charge fees for #StudentLoan help. We got you – for FREE. http://ow.ly/55fC307EQvW #highered
• BEWARE of #StudentLoan forgiveness ads. Request @FAFSA loan forgiveness for FREE. http://1.usa.gov/1S3deWK #highered