Advertise on VetJobs
Why Hire a Vet
Employer Membership Form
Step 1 of 2
District of Columbia
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
Full Membership Packages
3 Months - $4,500
6 Months - $7,800
One Year - $11,550
Full Membership includes unlimited number of users within a member company, unlimited job postings,unlimited refreshing of jobs, unlimited resume access, multiple job application formats (URLS/email),search and posting metrics, hot linked company URL, free use of FTP/XML delivery system.
Job Posting Membership Packages
Single Job - $350/60 days
3 Job pack - $1,000/60 daya
5 Job pack - $1,600/60 days
10 Job pack - $3,000/60 days
Unlimited 3 Months - $4,000
Unlimited 6 Months - $7,000
Unlimited 1 Year - $10,550
On single, 5 or 10 job packs, the same job may be cross posted to another state for a fee of $100
Resume Membership Packages
3 Months - $500
6 Months - $800
One Year - $1,000
Job distribution to state workforce job boards for OFCCP: $5.00 per job billed at end of the month
Job scraping to VetJobs for six months (requires job posting membership) - $3,000
Job scraping to VetJobs one year (requires job posting membership) - $4,000
For banners, email blasts & newsletter advertising, please call 877-838-5627 for pricing.
Please Select Method of Payment:
PLEASE NOTE: VetJobs prefers VISA and MasterCard. If AMEX or Discover is used, a 4% fee will apply.
Credit Card #
Just numbers, no punctuation or spaces
Purchase Order or Insertion Number
By signing this Membership Form, the above company, henceforth known as the "Customer" agrees to purchase a membership as indicated below to VetJobs. The signer certifies they are authorized to obligate Customer to such a membership.
Membership entitles Customer access to the specified elected membership option noted above. Customer has access to the services as outlined in the Terms and Conditions of Use. VetJobs in no way guarantees the success of the customer in using the site. VetJobs will use its best efforts to ensure the operation of the site but offers no warranties of any kind, either written or implied. This agreement is binding between the Customer and VetJobs. In the event of default of this Agreement, VetJobs may elect to pursue any or all of the following remedies, except as otherwise limited by law: (1) discontinue the customer's access to VetJobs; (2) pursue judicial remedies to enforce payment. Any term of this Agreement that may be determined to be invalid shall not affect the validity or enforcement of the remaining valid terms of this Agreement. Customer agrees to not permit the unauthorized use of its access codes to VetJobs.
Terms and Conditions of Membership
Please read the following paragraphs as they represent our commitment to our members and your obligations when using VetJobs.com.
1. Only employers, recruiters or contract recruiters who have legitimate jobs (as determined by VetJobs) can post employment opportunities to VetJobs.
2. No third party resumes are to be submitted to the resume database, meaning only the person whose name is on the resume may submit it to VetJobs.
3. The use of VetJobs to search for jobs is a free service. To post jobs on VetJobs requires a paid membership.
4. Employer memberships must be paid in advance, or payments current if on a payment plan in order to maintain access to VetJobs for job posting and resume access. All invoiced accounts are payable on receipt and due in 30 days, unless otherwise specifically stated. Services for accounts not paid in full within 30 days will be subject to suspension of services until the account is paid in full and or legal action is resolved.
5. The use of VetJobs is a privilege, not a right. VetJobs reserves the right to suspend the privilege of posting jobs and searching the resume database should VetJobs policies be violated.
6. VetJobs policies exclude any material that is obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, false, misleading, or sexually explicit.
7. VetJobs policies exclude the posting of anything promoting multi-level marketing (MLM) solicitations, club memberships, or soliciting of money from veterans who use and post resumes to VetJobs.
8. Franchise opportunities will be accepted if the organization is a member in good standing with the International Franchise Association or the American Franchisee Association.
9. All information, content and elements contained on VetJobs are the sole property of VetJobs and are protected by U.S. copyright laws and international treaties. This includes, but is not limited to, the resume and job databases, the employment assistance resource pages presented herein and the source code used to generate the Web pages found at VetJobs. No one may copy, reproduce, modify, display, sell, distribute content, nor attach pages or copy to the VetJobs site without VetJobs prior written approval.
10. No person may use VetJobs information and/or content in any way for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of VetJobs.
11. VetJobs does not guarantee member employers will find the right employee or candidate by using and advertising jobs or searching the resume database of the site. VetJobs is not a recruiting firm, employment agency or any form of organization that places a candidate in a job.
12. VetJobs does provide limited OFCCP compliance support by tracking resume searches, storing jobs, collecting metrics and providing screen shots for OFCCP compliance support relative to an audit.
13. Customers using the FTP/XML Batch Job Upload Program should retain a copy of their batch uploads for OFCCP compliance audits. VetJobs does not guarantee the passing of an EEOC, VEVRAA/JVA or OFCCP audit. EEOC, VEVRAA/JVA and OFCCP compliance is the responsibility of the employer.
14. In accordance with U.S. DOJ and DOL directions, Member agrees to not discriminate.
15. In accordance with U.S. DOJ and DOL directions, Member agrees not to require U.S. citizenship on a posting unless the position requires a U.S. security clearance or is a government contract requirement.
16. You use VetJobs at your own risk.
17. The parties agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and that these laws are incorporated herein by reference. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. These regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. The parties also agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of Executive Order 13496 (29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A), relating to the notice of employee rights under federal labor laws.
By purchasing a membership with VetJobs, you are acknowledging that you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Should you have any questions about our policies, please contact a VetJobs representative at 877.VetJobs (877.838.5627).
The Terms and Conditions for Membership, along with the submitted membership document, comprise the entire agreement between the parties.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Meet the Founder
PO Box 71445
Marietta, GA 30007-1445
Web Design & Management: